Joint wrap tape
1 System description:
The XUNDA-T300 series is Cold applied tape coating system for anti corrosion of field joints, fittings, and specifically pipeing. The adhesive is a key in ground performance characteristic coupled with the low and high density polyethylene backing.
The Joint wrap tape shall be applied by hand or with a wrapping machine.
Backing: stabilized polyethylene
Adhesive: butyl rubber compound and adhesive synthetic resins
Interleaf: Anti Adhesive Siliconised film
- Provides a permanent bond to the primed steel pipes surface and provides protection against chemical electrolytic corrosion for underground pipelines.
- Because of flexibilities of hand apply tapes or joint wrap and inner wrap tapes, it is suitable for irregular pipe , flanges, elbows, and etc…. Long term, corrosion protection
- High flexible
- High chemical resistance under severe condition of soil.
- Complies with EN-DIN 12068 and AWWA C-214 international standards and also IGS and IPS Iranian standards.
- Wide range of application and service temperature.
- Outstanding electric property and permanent adhesion.\
- Specially fitted for wrapping pipe joints, girth weld, flanges, elbows, fittings and etc.
- A non stick siliconized interleaf in incorporated.
Note: Various wide, length and thickness are available unique project requirement