• General repair to existing flashing.
• Flashing bituminous felt and similar roofs.
• Flashing parapet walls.
• Sealing roof glazing.
• Replacement off lost lead flashing.
• Repairs to cracks in concrete.
• Repairs to lead gutters.
• Sealing capping bolts in roof sheets.
• Sealing roof ridges.
• Protective coating to insulation materials.
• Sealing projections through roofs and similar sections.
• Flashing between timber and brickwork or blockwork or blockwork cavities.
• Flashing of skylights
Butyl rubber aluminium foil tape technical information :
How to apply this butyl rubber aluminum foil tape ?
Cut to the required length. Peel beck approximately 5cm of release carrier and place the tape into position. Continue removing the release carrier whilst firmly placing the tape to avoid unnecessary creasing. Ensure intimate contact and that no air is trapped. Using a small roller ensure that all edges and overlaps are sealed properly. Overlaps should be at least 25mm.